I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

7.8.10

We Made It!!

We made it to Dresden!  It was a long 20 hours with very upset cats in very small carriers, but we arrived here in Dresden last Thursday morning.  We are now staying in our awesome apartment, but are still waiting for all of our stuff to arrive from Austin, which means, no computers, and no internet :( (also, no furniture or pots and pans... or lights...)  so I won't be updating much until my computer gets here at the end of August.  Right now, I'm sitting at one of two Starbucks in Dresden (next to our apartment) stealing their free internet.

So far, its great, though unfortunately I was sick all last week.  Must be the shock of cold weather and rain!  Feeling better now and off to enjoy a weekend in Dresden.

I miss everyone already, but I'm excited to post lots of pictures and tales of our adventure here soon!  Check back in a few weeks -  hopefully I'll have everything up and running.

No comments: