I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

17.2.11

J is for Jaguar...

Here it is.  This is possibly my favorite animal alphabet book page yet!!  Jaguar.  Maybe I just like saying "jaguar".   It could also be that jaguars have spots.  Anyway, I especially like the pose of the jaguar... I think he turned out exceptionally well :)


And now, a question for all of you crazy people out there that read my blog about silly Dresden adventures and Animal Alphabet pages...

I am trying to design a title page for my book...

Here are the options (of course, I suppose "none of the following" would be an option too).  Please post a comment in the comment section with your favorite!
1.

2.

3.
4.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One vote for the first one!