I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

23.4.11

Bunnies and Playgrounds and Cars... Oh My!

We thought we'd wander around Dresden and take advantage of *some* of the stores being open.  It also looked like good people watching weather.  I love people watching...

Our walk started out with a snack - we needed energy for all our walking!

I got a bunny from the bakery:
kind of like a donut... but bunny shaped
 We walked to the Neustadt and saw this awesome playground:



On Hauptstraße on the way home, we saw some people dressed as Easter Bunnies giving out candy to little kids.  Not just candy though- TOYS too!  If only I was 10...

Near our house, it seemed like it was quirky car day...


We spent a few hours lounging in the sun and then came home for meatloaf dinner (which we ate on our balcony:

Another awesome day outside...

No comments: