I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

27.4.11

So close...

So I really need to get cracking on this alphabet book.  My deadline (for myself) is Friday... because my mom is visiting in two weeks and I want to have time to upload the book to my most favorite online self-publishing site, lulu.com and order a few to have my mom bring over so I don't have to pay to ship them to Germany (which would probably be über expensive).

I've been a drawing and painting machine!

Here is N is for Newt:
I think they just keep getting better...

BUT, that might be because for the last 12 letters or so I made all the sketches and then put them in order of the ones I liked least to the ones I liked most so that I'd be encouraged as it got towards the end.  Wait until you see the last few!

No comments: