I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

15.7.11

The English Alphabet Book is Done!!

Okay, so it only took me a month or so longer than I promised, but I've finally finished the English-only version of From Alligator to Zebra: An Alphabet of Animals!



It was tricky because I didn't know what to put on the back.  My story doesn't really have a plot, so I couldn't write a summary.  I don't have any other children's books published, so I couldn't put a biography. I finally decided on a preview of my next books.  My goal once moving back to the US is to get a publisher to like my idea enough to publish the first English/German book and then agree to publish versions in Spanish, French and Italian-- wish me luck, I guess it's a hard field to break in to!

No comments: