I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

26.10.10

Its Getting Cold!

I absolutely love fall weather.  Nothing is better than putting on a cosy sweatshirt and maybe a hat or a scarf.  I like it when I can see my breath in the morning, but its not so cold that my fingers are falling off.  Its nice to fall asleep under lots of blankets or cuddle up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a book.  Fall has the perfect weather.  

Since we're cheap and we have a pretty big apartment, we've been putting off turning on the radiators, but with nights in the 30s, that means walking on ice cold floors and wearing sweatshirts and sometimes hats and jackets in the house.  That's pretty inconvenient when you're trying to cook or do laundry or paint alphabet letters, so we had to break down and turn on the heat (in two rooms anyway).

I guess I wasn't the only one who was glad to have the heat turned on.


No comments: