I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

6.10.10

A New Art Project - Finally

The past couple weeks I've really missed teaching art - a lot.  I really enjoy making artwork, but its much more fun to make kid projects as "testers" than to have to think of my very own "grown-up" art ideas.  I'm also a little out of practice... I've been thinking of projects in my head for the past couple months while my art supplies have been sitting in the corner getting dusty while I'm out going to festivals or visiting new places or just enjoying the fleeting nice weather.  

My friend Heike just had a baby (and by just, I mean yesterday).  So my new project is to make an animal alphabet poster or book with German and English animal names.  Of course, it will be a little to late to give it right away, but maybe for his first birthday... 

Anyhow, part of the reason I wanted to start a blog was to show some of the artwork I'm doing over here.  

So, without further ado, I present... 


A for Alligator!



No comments: