I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

29.11.10

The Super Secret Surprise

You may have been wondering (or not) where all the latest alphabet pictures have gone...
Well, I haven't made any new ones.  YET.

Because... I was working on a super secret surprise present for my mom for Christmas.

"Aren't you spoiling the surprise?" you ask.  Well, of course, my mom is my biggest fan and reads my blog every time I post something new.  But right now, she's on a train on her way here with my sister.  (Don't even ask why a train.  I'll just say it snowed a lot today.)

SO, since she has no internet access (I hope), I can safely share some of the artwork I made for her Christmas calendar with you.  But DON'T TELL!!




The other thing I thought would be really cool since I was pretty happy with the way the pen drawings came out was to make a black and white calendar that anyone (like you) could order and color in however they choose.
Here is the link if that sounds cool to you.  Not too cheap, but I thought it sounded like fun.  In fact, I kind of want one to color...

More posts soon with lots of Christmas Market goodness... 

No comments: