I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

10.1.11

More Time for Artwork

After I finally managed to get all the Christmas stuff put away and the house cleaned and back in order, I felt at a loss of things to do.  The weather warmed up and all the snow melted, I didn't have any presents to buy or cookies to bake, nothing to wrap... not even Christmas music to listen to.  Which made me decide to do things productive.  New Year's Resolution #1: Make more artwork.

First I started out by uploading a lot of my artwork to another site like Imagekind (artsonia for grown-ups) called Artwanted.  You can see my online portfolio here.  There's not a ton of artwork on there yet, but I'll get there.

I also took out all my animal alphabet book making supplies and started drawing and painting.  My last letter was R for Rhino way back in the beginning of November.  I thought I might have forgotten what I was doing, but I think R wie Ratte turned out pretty well:
Why two Rs?  Because Rhino in German is nashorn which does not start with R.  But, I really like Rhinos and wanted one in my book, so R for Rhino, R wie Ratte. 

No comments: