I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

11.1.11

My Cat Watzke: Budding Artist

Sometimes when I stay home all day, I might as well not even be here for the amount of attention my cats pay me.  Other days, anytime I even so much as appear to be sitting down (bending down to get laundry out of the drier definitely counts!) I have a cat jumping up to sit on me.  And some days I feel like I have dogs instead of cats as I'm constantly followed around.  Its nice to have company!

Yesterday, I was working on my alphabet book and Watzke decided he wanted to sit on my lap- which wasn't very convenient as I kept getting up and down or dropping water on him by accident.  So he found a comfortable spot here:

He was very interested in everything I was doing.  After eating some paint, and drinking some dirty water (blech!!) he decided on the paintbrush as a suitable toy for playing with for a while.  Maybe tomorrow I can teach him how to paint :)

No comments: