I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

8.3.11

Back to the Alphabet

After an alphabet break I decided to jump back into it yesterday.  Unfortunately, I don't think I was really "feeling it".  I made B for Bee and so far it's my least favorite letter :(

I think it's the eyes?  or maybe the purple "b"?  I don't know... anyway, the good news is I kind of knew B was going to be one of my least favorites, which is why I wanted to get it out of the way.  I've finally finished all my sketches, so the rest of the alphabet pages will go in order of those I like least to those I like best.  Just wait until the last few!

So, here it is...

In other news, the frog prince cake went over really well.  Everyone loved it (might also be because they don't really  make "American-style" cakes here, and they're way better than the stuff Germans call "cake").

I did get to paint a few faces, though a lot of the kids were shy, and it was a bit tricky since they didn't speak English and 4 year olds are REALLY hard to understand if you don't speak their language well.

I took a few pictures, but since I couldn't really ask the parents if I could put their kids' pictures online, you'll just have to trust that I painted some really cute princess faces!

No comments: