I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

11.3.11

N is for Nashorn. And also New Hampshire :)

Here is my latest alphabet book page.  N is for Nashorn.  Nashorn is German for Rhino.  I already have an R for Rhino page... and also an R for Ratte page (even though Rat is the same in both languages).  But I think Rhinos are so awesome, that both the English part of the book and the German part of the book need one!!

I tried really hard to make it look like the first Rhino, but it was so long ago that I forgot what colors I used and even though I experimented for 15 minutes, I couldn't figure it out.  So he's a little pinker than the first one.

N is also for New Hampshire, which is where I'm going on Monday!  It will be nice to have a break from speaking German... though it is a little sad because the weather here is just starting to get nice.  BUT, hopefully when I get back it will be nice all the time and I'll have lots of outside adventures to post about!

No comments: