I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

13.3.11

Spring in Dresden

Today was SOOO warm.  We spent the morning and early afternoon walking along the Elbe.  It was beautiful.  AND, the flowers were out and the trees are budding...



Everyone was out walking, jogging, riding bikes, rollerblading and enjoying the views of the city.


We walked as far as the new bridge they are building.  We havent walked down by the river in so long that we were very impressed with the progress.  Last time we saw this, it was just a few pylons on either side of the river!


Tomorrow I'm off to the US!  Hurray for the English language, free refills on soft drinks and free bathrooms.  It'll be nice to be home for a while!

2 comments:

elizgonz said...

Miss Kris, I follow your blog in Google reader and Olivia and I are enjoying reading of your adventures and seeing your creations. Are you coming to the US for vacation or are you moving back? Elizabeth Bomba

Kris said...

Aw, I miss you guys! Thanks for reading my blog!! I'm just taking a few weeks vacation to visit my family and go to the NAEA conference in Seattle. Then its back to Dresden for a few months. We're moving to NY at the end of July. Hope all is well!