I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

4.5.11

Artwork for Sale

I joined artwanted.com a long time ago.  It's like my online portfolio, where you can see pictures of my latest artwork (if you don't read my blog).  The reason I joined was because it has features similar to artsonia.com (my favorite art website for young artists!).  You can display your artwork AND you can purchase prints and items featuring your artwork (or someone else's artwork).  

But, for the past 6-8 months, I haven't been able to sell my artwork because I hadn't yet signed up for the "premium" membership.

Now I have!!  I figured now that all my alphabet pages were done, I could put them on Artwanted.com and people could purchase prints/items featuring the first letter of their name.  Or just get the whole alphabet... who knows?  Actually, I also wanted to be able to have fancy prints ordered because I had to cut down the originals quite a bit to fit them in my not so large scanner.

SO- if you're interested in animal alphabet pages by themselves, you can view my portfolio here.  Right now, the only images for sale are the animal alphabet pages, but I'm hoping to get more hi-res images uploaded later.

No comments: