I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

6.5.11

Farmer's Market at the Großer Garten

I love farmer's markets.  Especially when they're giant!  There used to be this awesome farmer's market that we used to go to some weekends in Rochester, NY, when I was in college.  I heard that there was a pretty decent farmer's market here in Dresden at the Großer Garten every Friday when the weather is nice, so today I thought I'd check it out.


It was pretty awesome.  Not quite as big as the one in Rochester, but you could probably find anything you wanted at this farmer's market... from olives


to half chickens


to vegetables and flowers.


Not to mention a bunch of other odd things like clothes, wallpaper, baked goods, and china.

While I was near the Großer Garten, I figured I'd take a walk since the weather was so nice today.

It was really beautiful.




And I got to see this funny looking squirrel.


AND, the Großer Garten has a lot of cool plants... perfect for Jell-O prints...

No comments: