I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

9.5.11

Hanging out by the River

This weekend we spent a lot of time hanging out by the river.  And by a lot of time, I mean pretty much from the time we rolled out of bed and shoved some food in our faces until it was time to find something to eat for dinner.

We hung out at the Augustus Garten (probably the awesomest bier garten in Dresden) and in the lawn in front of the Augustus Garten.



Between lying in the sun, eating snacks, and playing games, we squeezed in some valuable people watching.  We saw lots of funny people buying ice cream, like a troop of over-sized boy-scouts and this dude with no shirt and his daughter.



We saw tons of people on bikes, but no bike looked as stu-... silly... as this one:

And we even saw a ship full of guys in pirate hats rowing down the river.

Not to mention the too many people who think its okay to strip down to your underwear to sun yourself. I didn't put pictures of that on here, it may have caused permanent blindness!

Now its time to go pick up my mom at the airport!

No comments: