I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

20.6.11

Time for One More Project??

With less than one month left in Germany, my days and weekends seem pretty full.  I have to get all our stuff ready to be packed since it will leave a few days after I fly back, I have to make sure to visit all my favorite places one last time, Thursday we leave for Mallorca, Spain for the weekend, we have one more weekend to take a day trip or hang out at the beer gardens, then a weekend with a college friend who's visiting, and then my mom arrives to help us get our stuff together and take the cats back.  I'm tired just thinking about it...

But I was inspired this weekend by these wall decals I found online...
www.weegallery.com
I am so excited to decorate a nursery for our new little monkey, even if it won't be for a while... 

In preparation, I started some sketches of jungle animals.  I read that babies like big, bold patterns because they can't recognize whole images for a while... so here are a few of them... 






Maybe I won't have time to turn them into paintings before I leave, but at least they'll be ready!


No comments: