I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

4.7.11

A New Website

Part of getting ready to move back to the US is going to be trying to find some part-time work.  Hopefully, I can get From A to Z: An Alphabet of Animals professionally published... but I'm also sending out my artwork to try to get some freelance work.

I've always wanted my very own website with my name and no ".blogspot" or ".googlepages" or anything at the end, so I finally got one!  Check it out!

I'm also working on putting my jungle animals from the nursery into Adobe Illustrator so I can resize them easily onto canvas.  Here are a few:






The next step is adding jungle foliage around them.  Each one is going to go on its own canvas, but all the canvases will be hung together to look like a wall mural.  

No comments: