I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

1.7.11

Polish Pottery

On Wednesday I took a trip with a seasoned "Polish Pottery Buyer" to Boleslawiec, Poland.  The little town is famous for their handmade, hand-painted pottery, which is a little sturdier than most European pottery and is decorated with beautiful geometric designs.

I've been wanting to go to Poland for the pottery since I got here because I've heard so many stories about how awesome it is and how cheap the pottery is to buy.

Well, it wasn't that cheap, but I still made out pretty well on my one-day shopping spree.  I mean, when is the next time I'll ever be in Boleslawiec, Poland, right??

all the awesome stuff I bought!!
In other news, since I only have 19 days left in Dresden (yikes!), I'm going to try to start publishing posts on my new blog since "Miss Kris in Germany" won't really fit once I get back home.  To read about how I feel about the construction that is now taking place in my building, click here.

No comments: