I'm off on a new adventure to Dresden, Germany. Here you can find tales of my travels and images of my latest artwork.

26.5.11

Transportation Museum

Spring is the time for visitors in Dresden.  The tourists are all out taking pictures, my mom came to visit, Bob's parents are here, and a bunch of other people we know are in town.

Yesterday I went with one of our friends and her kids to the Transportation Museum.

They had all sorts of types of transportation- some life size and some models- everything from cars to ships to planes, old and new.

It was really cool to see everything, and while I could tell what was old and what was new, most of the signs were in German, and even though my German is a lot better than it used to be, it was too much work to try to translate everything.

So... I leave you with... pictures.





No comments: